Giant Recon HL 1100 Lumens
Aside from outstanding lumen capacity and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL 1100 monitors ambient light to change output accordingly, helping to save battery power for when you need it. Shine brighter, run longer and work smarter.
• Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output accordingly
• ANSI certified lumens and run time
• Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
• Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminium casing
• Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
• Includes adjustable GoPro mount
Size: 103 x 30 x 29mm
Weight: 107g without mount
Output: 1100 lumens
Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (3500mAh)
Water resistance: IPX6
Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Runtime: High (1100LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 3.5hrs (500LM), Low 7hrs (275LM), Smart (100LM>275 LM with flash output in Day) 36hrs; (500LM with steady output at Night) 3.5hrs, Flash (100 LM) 33hrs
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.