Giant Recon E HL 1000 Lumens
LIGHT UP YOUR WAY
Recon E lights are smart, powerful lights designed to work universally with different E-bike motor systems to provide more power and longer runtime. With an optimised optical lens and CREE LEDs controlled remotely, they are perfect for use anytime and anywhere.
• Reliable and high quality LED Lamps and strips from leading manufacturer CREE
• Total internal reflection (TIR) lenses draw LED light into efficient, well-controlled beams that maximise the usable lumens in the target area without glare
• Precisely milled CNC 6061 Aluminum Housing for durability as well as fast heat dissipation
• • IPX6 waterproof rating
• Different from traditional lithium battery bike lights, RECON-E lights are designed to plug into and work with most major E-bike motor systems
• Handle bar remote switch for on the fly control
• Three mounting options
• ANSI Certified
Material: CNC Aluminum Housing / TIR Lens
LED: 2 CREE LED Lamps / 26 LEDs Strip
Waterproof Rating: IPX6
High Beam Mode: 1000 lm
Low Beam Mode: 500 lm
DRL (Daytime Running Light) Mode: 250 lm
Ambient Light Sensor:
Wired Remote (Included)
Mount: Fork / Stem / Handlebar
Compatible Motors: Giant (connector included) / Shimano / Bosch
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.