Giant Recon E HL 600 Lumens
OPTIMISED E-BIKE ILLUMINATION FOR BRIGHTER, SAFER AND SMARTER
Recon-E lights are smart, powerful lights designed to work universally with different E-bike motor systems to provide more power and longer runtimes. With an optimised optical lens and CREE LEDs controlled remotely, they are perfect for use anytime and anywhere.
• Reliable and high quality LED Lamps and strips from leading manufacturer CREE
• Total internal reflection (TIR) lenses draw LED light into efficient, well-controlled beams that maximise the usable lumens in the target area without glare
• Precisely milled CNC 6061 Aluminium Housing for durability as well as fast heat dissipation
• IPX6 waterproof rating
• Different from traditional lithium battery bike lights, RECON-E lights are designed to plug into and work with most major E-bike motor systems
• Handle bar remote switch for on the fly control
• Three mounting options
• ANSI Certified
Material: CNC Aluminium Housing / TIR Lens
LED: 1 CREE LED Lamp
Waterproof Rating: IPX6
Low Beam Mode 600 lm
Mount: Fork / Stem / Handlebar
Compatible Motors: Giant (connector included) / Shimano / Bosch (sold separately)
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.