Micro Helmet Unicorn
This helmet is for in-store purchase only. (we do not ship this product)
• Easy Magnetic Buckle
• Adjustable Spin dial for individual fit
• Integrated LED back light
• Australian approved bicycle standard helmet
• Adjustable chin strap
• Interior padding for comfort
[XS] Extra Small: 46-50cm
[S] Small: 48-53cm
[M] Medium: 52-56cm
Designed for maximum safety with an adjustable spin dial, an integrated LED light and extra padding the Micro helmets are engineered for an ergonomic fit for pre-schoolers to kids. The magnetic buckle makes safety even easier – simply locking into place in one go. Adjustable safety straps and air vents keep heads cool ensuring comfort comes with safety.
For sizing, measure the circumference of the head from the forehead where the helmet will sit, across the furthest point on the back of the head. PLEASE DO NOT GUESS – We suggest coming in to our store and trying the helmets on for size.
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
• Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
• If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.
• Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
• Do not use if battery compartment is not secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of reach of children.
• A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.