Micro Helmet Ocean
This helmet is for in-store purchase only. (we do not ship this product)
• Limited Edition Designs
• No-pinch Magnetic Buckle
• Adjustable Spin Dial for Individual Fit
• Integrated LED light
• Scooter and Bike Approved Helmets
• Australian Standard Certified AS/NZS 2008:2063+A12009
[XS] Extra Small: 46-50cm
[S] Small: 48-53cm
[M] Medium: 52-56cm
Introducing the amazing new range of kids scooter and bike helmets. Designed for maximum safety and style for scooter, bike and skate riders. Fun new prints designed by us and exclusive to Australia, these limited edition helmets are sure to please any preschooler or kid.
With an adjustable spin dial, an integrated LED back light and extra padding. Micro kids helmets are engineered for an ergonomic fit. The magnetic buckle makes safety even easier – simply locking into place in one go, pinch free. Adjustable straps and air vents keep heads cool ensuring comfort comes with safety.
For sizing, measure the circumference of the head from the forehead where the helmet will sit, across the furthest point on the back of the head. PLEASE DO NOT GUESS – We suggest coming in to our store and trying the helmets on for size.
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
• Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
• If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.
• Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened.
• Do not use if battery compartment is not secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of reach of children.
• A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.