2022 Giant Trance X 3 (Good Grey)
Float through rock gardens, hit the jumps, and find the faster line. With quick-handling 27.5 wheels and adjustable frame geometry, this lively trail bike is a party on wheels.
Built for those who favour the responsive, agile handling of 27.5 wheels, Trance X features a flip chip that lets you adjust the frame geometry for riding style and terrain. You can choose a steeper or slacker head tube angle and either a 20mm or 30mm bottom bracket drop. The ALUXX SL aluminium frame has an updated Maestro rear suspension featuring 145mm of smooth, active rear travel. A trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm help soak up bumps, giving you traction and control to float through rocks, roots and ruts. Confidence is further bolstered by a 160mm travel suspension fork up front.
• Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium front and rear triangles, 145mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, UDH hanger, 12x148mm thru-axle, 55mm Chainline
• Fork: RockShox Yari RC, Motion Control, DebonAir, 37mm offset, 160mm, 15×110 Stealth
• Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance
• Shifters: Shimano Deore, 1×12
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6100
• Crankset: Praxis Cadet M24 HD, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
• Brakes: Tektro Orion 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc, Fr: 180mm, Rr: 180mm
• Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Adjustable Frame Geometry: New flip chip feature lets you change the head tube and seat tube angles, as well as the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style.
• 27.5 Agility and Control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
• Progressive Suspension: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 145mm of rear travel (and 160mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.