Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Reign SX 29 (Red)
Choose your line and let ’er rip. From chunky alpine terrain to warp-speed park runs, this 29er eats up rugged terrain. Its smooth Maestro rear suspension and beefy 170mm fork help keep you in control no matter what comes your way.
This all-new full-suspension 29er features a new ALUXX SL frameset, our latest Maestro rear suspension, and components that are aimed at technical descents. It’s engineered with progressive geometry that’s optimised for its 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and headtube/seattube angles that put you in the perfect position to slay all types of singletrack.
The rear suspension gives you 146mm of smooth, active rear travel with a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm. And this SX model features a longer travel 170mm fork for even more control on high-speed descents.
Add in a host of other aggressive trail riding technologies, including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tires set up right out of the box, and it’s ready to rip when you are.
• Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 146mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05
• Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance Elite, GRIP 2 Damper, 15x110mm Kabolt Axle, OverDrive steerer, 170mm travel
• Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12sp
• Crankset: Truvativ Descendant Eagle, Dub, 32T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Race-bred Suspension: Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series. A trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight. Trunnion mount also allows longer dropper posts.
• Progressive Enduro Geometry: The Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree headtube/seattube angles with a 42/44mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
• 29er Confidence and Control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.