CS-M9101 Cassette 10-51 XTR 12 Speed
With its Beam Spider construction, the XTR M9101 12-speed cassette shaves weight while increasing Shimano’s MTB gearing range another gear. Using Shimano’s new Micro Spline freehub body and HyperGlide+ tooth profile, this 10-51T cassette delivers the best MTB shift experience on offer.
XTR – 12 Speed – HyperGlide+ – MTB Cassette Sprocket
• Model No: CS-M9101-12
• Series: XTR M9100 Series
• Average weight: 367 (10-51T)
• Combination: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T
• Combination name (Group name): 10-51T
• Type: HyperGlide+
• Compatible Chain: HG 12-speed
• Rear speeds: 12
• Aluminum gear_QTY (pcs): 3
• Aluminum spider arm_QTY (pcs): 1
• Micro Spline: ✔
• Steel gear_QTY (pcs): 4
• Titanium gear_QTY (pcs): 5
• Definitive shifting performance
• Let you pedal continuously while shifting
• Wide range and close step 12-speed drivetrain
• Increased acceleration by reducing inertia and weight by Beam Spider construction
ABOUT MICRO SPLINE:
Micro Spline delivers lightweight aluminum Freehub body to reduce weight and 10 teeth top gear. Use combination with Micro Spline cassette sprocket and Freehub. The Lightweight aluminum Micro Spline Freehub seamlessly integrates with small 10-tooth top gears and the smaller and more widely distributed splines limit cog damage on lightweight aluminum Freehub.
In response to surging demand for global environmental preservation, bicycles now attract attention as the most eco-friendly means of transport. Shimano are dedicated to supply high-quality and high-performance components for different types of bicycles made in various countries and regions of the world, ranging from bicycles for the world’s top racers to daily users.