CS-M8100 Cassette 10-51 Deore XT 12 Speed
With its BEAM SPIDER construction, the new Shimano CS-M8100 Cassette 10-51 Deore XT 12 Speed shaves weight while increasing Shimano’s MTB gearing range another gear. Using Shimano’s new Micro Spline freehub body and HyperGlide+ tooth profile, these 10-51T cassettes deliver advanced shifting performance.
• Average weight: 470 g (10-51T)
• Compatible Chain: HG 12-speed
• Lighter and stiffer construction
• 10T lowest sprocket realized by new Freehub body construction
• New shift ramp designs provide the fastest, smoothest shifts by HyperGlide+
• Reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security
• Definitive shifting performance
• Micro Spline
• Wide range and close step 12-speed drivetrain
ABOUT MICRO SPLINE:
Micro Spline delivers lightweight aluminum Freehub body to reduce weight and 10 teeth top gear. Use combination with Micro Spline cassette sprocket and Freehub. The Lightweight aluminum Micro Spline Freehub seamlessly integrates with small 10-tooth top gears and the smaller and more widely distributed splines limit cog damage on lightweight aluminum Freehub.
In response to surging demand for global environmental preservation, bicycles now attract attention as the most eco-friendly means of transport. Shimano are dedicated to supply high-quality and high-performance components for different types of bicycles made in various countries and regions of the world, ranging from bicycles for the world’s top racers to daily users.