CS-M7100 Cassette 10-45 SLX 12 Speed
With its Beam Spider construction, the CS-M7100 Cassette 10-51 SLX 12 Speed shaves weight while increasing Shimano’s MTB gearing range another gear. Using Shimano’s new Micro Spline Freehub body and HyperGlide+ tooth profile, these 10-45T cassettes deliver advanced shifting performance.
• Average weight: 513 g (10-45T)
• Compatible Chain: HG 12-speed
• Pedal continuously while shifting
• 10T lowest sprocket realized by new Freehub body construction
• Lighter and stiffer cassette sprocket construction reduces inertia and increases acceleration
• Lighter drivetrain set up
• Wide range and close step 12-speed drivetrain
• Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail
Model No: CS-M7100-12
Series: SLX M7100 Series
Average weight: 513 (10-45T)
Rear speeds: 12
Compatible chain: HG 12-speed
Combination name (Group name): 10-45T
Micro Spline: ✔
Aluminum spider arm|QTY (pcs): 1
Aluminum gear|QTY (pcs): 1
Steel gear|QTY (pcs): 11
About Micro Spline:
Micro Spline delivers lightweight aluminum Freehub body to reduce weight and 10 teeth top gear. Use combination with Micro Spline cassette sprocket and Freehub. The Lightweight aluminum Micro Spline Freehub seamlessly integrates with small 10-tooth top gears and the smaller and more widely distributed splines limit cog damage on lightweight aluminum Freehub.
In response to surging demand for global environmental preservation, bicycles now attract attention as the most eco-friendly means of transport. Shimano are dedicated to supply high-quality and high-performance components for different types of bicycles made in various countries and regions of the world, ranging from bicycles for the world’s top racers to daily users.