Giant Bicycles – 2021 Giant STP 26 (Gun Metal Black)
Make the world your playground with the updated STP 26. A longtime favourite for dirt jumping, street shredding and whatever style you dream up, it’s built on a lightweight, super-strong aluminium frame and quick, responsive 26-inch wheels.
With its quickness, durability and lightweight feel, this reengineered STP gives you more pop to help you up your game and do it with style. Made with a gusset-free ALUXX aluminium frame and 26-inch wheels, it has a low saddle height and taller front end so you can rail corners and stick your landings.
Disc brakes will help you stop on a dime, and a 120mm suspension fork with a handlebar-mounted remote lets you go from fast street riding to rugged trails with total control. Available in two sizes, Regular and Large, for riders of all heights.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: RockShox Recon RL Air, 15x100mm Maxle stealth, OverDrive steerer, 120mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10sp
• Crankset: Forged alloy, 30T
• Brakes: Tektro TKD143 hydraulic disc, Fr: 180mm, Rr: 160mm
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Trail Inspired Geometry: Lightweight, strong and durable aluminium frameset with a longer top tube, tighter rear triangle and slacker head angle delivers confident, agile handling on dirt jumps, trails or street riding sessions
• Quick and Responsive: Frame is designed for 26-inch wheels with a low saddle height and taller front end for quick, confident handling.
• Maximum Control: Powerful disc brakes and 120mm suspension fork puts maximum control in the rider’s hands. Grippy, tyres are ideal for multi-surface riding on streets, trails or bike parks.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.