Giant Bicycles – 2021 Giant Stance (Gun Metal Black)
Take to the trail with a new level of confidence. With its grippy plus-sized tyres and smooth-riding suspension, Stance gobbles up rocks, roots and ruts so you get maximum traction and control on rough, technical terrain.
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frameset and our innovative FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect way to improve your trail-riding game.
Its 27.5+ wheel and tyre compatibility gives it a plush ride quality that soaks up bumps and adds more traction and stability. Combined with 120mm of smooth rear travel in the rear and 130mm up front, it’s a confident ride that will have you nailing new lines.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium, FlexPoint, 120mm travel
• Fork: or Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano Deore, 12sp
• Crankset: Praxis Cadet, 30T
• Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, Fr: 180mm, Rr: 160mm
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Plus-sized Compatible: 27.5+ wheel and tyre compatibility gives you added confidence and control on the trail
• Proven Suspension Setup: FlexPoint rear suspension offers 120mm of travel (plus 130mm fork up front) for smooth-riding confidence on climbs and descents
• High-quality Aluminium Frame: The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX aluminium frame is hand-built and engineered in-house by the world leader in alloy bicycle technology
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.