Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Trance 2 (Red)
When it comes to riding hard and fast on challenging off-road terrain, there’s almost nothing this ambitious trail bike can’t do. From steep, technical climbs to rowdy descents, you’re ready for anything with Trance.
This is a trail bike that thrives in the most challenging conditions. The frameset is engineered with a lightweight yet super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame. It has updated Maestro rear suspension featuring a trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm to soak up bumps small and large. You get 140mm of smooth, active rear travel that gives you the traction and control you need to be one with the trail. Frame geometry is designed around its 27.5 wheels, which deliver both quickness and control on rugged terrain. With the 2020 Giant Trance 2 up front, you have a 150mm suspension fork for even more confidence. Just spot your line, point it and go.
• Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 140mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05
• Fork: Fox 34 Float Rhythm, GRIP Damper, 15x110mm Axle, OverDrive steerer, 150mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano SLX, 12sp
• Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• 27.5 Agility and Control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
• Latest Suspension Tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 140mm of rear travel (and 150mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
• Trail-tuned Chassis: The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features updated geometry to give you confidence on technical trails. The result is agile and efficient climbing plus added control for trails ranging from chunky singletrack to flowy high-speed descents.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.