2022 Giant Reign 29 (Metal)
Steep drops, blind lines, chunky singletrack through roots and rocks. With its smooth suspension and confident handling, this fierce 29er helps you tame the wildest enduro terrain.
• Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium front and rear triangles, 146mm Maestro suspension, 12x148mm thru-axle
• Fork: RockShox Yari RC, 170mm, 15×110 Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset
• Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+
• Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7100, 1×12
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7100
• Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
• Brakes: Tektro Orion 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc, Fr: 203mm, Rr: 203mm
• Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Race-bred Suspension: Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series races. The trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight.
• Progressive Enduro Geometry: A strong and durable ALUUX SL aluminium frameset helps you ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. Enduro-optimised head and seattube angles, plus a 170mm fork with 44mm offset, produce confident front-end handling.
• 29er Confidence and Control: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 145mm of rear travel (and 170mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.