Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant XTC Adv SL 29 0 (Rainbow Black)
Chaotic starts, the battle for position, red zone climbs and technical descents. XC racing is where adrenaline meets endurance, and this all-new superlight hardtail gives you just the kick you need to move up through the pack.
When it comes to pure XC racing speed and performance, nothing beats the efficiency of a lightweight composite hardtail. The new 2020 Giant XtC Adv SL 29 0 builds on its World Cup pedigree with a totally reengineered frame that represents the lightest off-road machine we’ve ever built.
The superlight chassis is handcrafted with pro-level Advanced SL composite, featuring geometry that’s optimised for its balanced, stable and fast-rolling 29-inch wheels. Each one is custom assembled with a specific composite layup schedule that varies according to frame size.
The result? Supercharged climbing efficiency, smooth compliance through roots, rocks and ruts, and uncompromising performance to match your XC obsession.
• Frame: Advanced SL grade composite, Boost
• Fork: RockShox SID Ultimate, Debon Air, Carbon OverDrive steerer, TwistLoc Sprint 15×110 Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel
• Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS, 12sp
• Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Dub, 34T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Superlight and Responsive: Pro-level Advanced SL composite frame is the lightest off-road frame Giant has ever produced, offering serious XC racers a competitive advantage for climbing, accelerating and sprinting.
• Ultra-efficient: The frame is engineered with the highest stiffness-to-weight-ratio of any hardtail mountain bike in its class, which translates to ultra-efficient pedalling power and precise handling on the trail.
• Custom Compliance: Each frame is custom-tuned based on its size. Individual composite lay-up schedules are created to optimise vertical compliance to produce a smoother ride quality on XC terrain.
**WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE**
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.