Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant XTC Adv 29 2 (Metallic Gold)
For pure XC speed, this composite hardtail 29er delivers responsive ride quality and maximum efficiency on fast, flowy singletrack. It’s a great choice for your weekly race series, an off-road marathon, or burning up your local XC trails.
With its large-diameter 29-inch wheels and lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame, this smooth-riding hardtail eats up XC terrain. The frameset is engineered for a 100mm fork, and it’s handcrafted with a specific composite layup schedule that varies according to frame size to create the optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio with just the right amount of vertical compliance.
The result is a bike that scoots up steep climbs and gives you added confidence and control on fast, flowy singletrack. It features wider Boost hub spacing, which improves wheel stiffness and adds clearance to run larger tyres, plus a host of other features that let you dial in its performance for nearly any type of terrain.
• Frame: Advanced grade composite
• Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air, OverDrive steerer, OneLoc 15×110 Maxle Lite, 100mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano SLX, 12p
• Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Lightweight and Responsive: A hand-crafted Advanced-grade composite frameset offers XC racers and riders a competitive advantage for climbing, accelerating and sprinting.
• XC Efficiency: The frame is engineered with a high stiffness-to-weight-ratio, which translates to efficient pedalling power and precise handling on the trail.
• Custom Compliance: Each frame is custom-tuned based on its size. Individual composite lay-up schedules are created to optimise vertical compliance to produce a smoother ride quality on XC terrain.
**WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE**
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.