Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant TCR Adv 1 Disc (Metallic Blue)
The most efficient race bikes have the perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and smooth compliance on the road. The TCR Advanced delivers on all three, making it a versatile performer for competitive road riders.
The Advanced-grade composite of the TCR Advanced frame manages to shave every gram possible—without sacrificing its pedal-stomping stiffness. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for the precise handling so you can rail corners at speed.
A tubeless Giant WheelSystem delivers speed and efficiency with a smoother ride and a reduced risk of flats. And the Variant seatpost is engineered for an ideal blend of efficiency and compliance—so you stay fresh to the finish on those big days in the saddle.
• Frame: Advanced grade composite, 12mm thru-axle
• Fork: Advanced grade composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle
• Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 22sp
• Crankset: Shimano RS510, 36-52T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Road Racing Efficiency: With one of the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratios of any bike in its class, this frameset is engineered to give competitive road riders superior climbing efficiency, sprint stiffness and all-rounder capabilities.
• Total Control: Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling.
• Speed and Compliance: The Variant composite seatpost and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.