Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Talon 29er 3 (Black/Blue)
Get a feel for the trail with this aluminium hardtail made for aspiring singletrack riders. It features stable, fast-rolling 29-inch wheels so you can push the pace on climbs and let loose on the descents.
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of larger diameter 29-inch wheels, the 2020 Giant Talon 29er 3 is a great choice for XC terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed for its wheel size and a 100mm suspension fork. It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: Suntour XCT 30 HLO w/lockout, 100mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, 16sp
• Crankset: Prowheel Forged, 22-36T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Proven Alloy Performance: ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
• Balance and Stability: Frame geometry is designed to optimise the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels.
• XC Control: Suspension fork offers 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
**THIS BIKE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PRICE MATCH**
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.