Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Talon 2 (Metallic Black)
From dirt paths to singletrack trails, this aluminium hardtail will get you rolling with its smooth handling and confident control.
This lightweight ALUXX aluminium frameset features classic off-road design made specifically for 27.5 wheels to strike just the right balance between control and quickness. The hardtail frame is optimised for a 100mm suspension fork, which helps soak up trail obstacles and improve control. For aspiring off-road riders looking to climb a little faster and get more comfortable riding singletrack, the 2020 Giant Talon 2 is your ticket to XC adventures.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: RockShox XC30 TK, 100mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano Acera, 18sp
• Crankset: Shimano FC-MT101, 22-36T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Proven Alloy Performance: ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
• Traction and Stability: Frame geometry is designed to optimise the confident, stable handling of 27.5 tyres, and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
• Trail Tuned: More relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions.
**WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE**
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.