Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Stance 29er 2 (Metallic Red)
Float through rock gardens. Feel the flow on technical singletrack. This all-new full-suspension 29er makes it easier than ever to own the latest trail-taming technologies. Own Stance 29, and you’ll own the trail.
Modern mountain bike trails are fun, flowy and challenging. The new Stance 29 gets you in sync with the terrain, so you can ride with confidence and have more fun. With its proven ALUXX aluminium frame and our FlexPoint rear suspension system, it offers a smooth, balanced ride that keeps you in control. The frame geometry is optimised for 29-inch wheels, giving you stability on tricky descents and greater traction and speed on all types of terrain. With 120mm of smooth suspension travel in the rear and 130mm up front, the 2020 Giant Stance 29er 2 is the perfect entry to singletrack fun.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium, FlexPoint, 120mm travel
• Fork: SR Suntour Raidon 34 LO-R, OverDrive steerer, 15x110mm axle, 130mm travel
• Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12sp
• Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Attainable Trail Performance: Handcrafted with lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX aluminium, it’s the perfect entry to full-suspension performance.
• Smooth Suspension: Updated FlexPoint Suspension technology helps you tackle challenging terrain and improve your trail riding capabilities.
• 29er Confidence and Control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.