Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Fathom-E 3 Jr (Orange)
Everything a young rider needs to climb higher, ride longer and have more fun on XC trails. This all-new E-bike will put a smile on any kid’s face and make off-road family adventures more fun than ever.
The new Fathom E+ Jr. opens up a world of off-road adventures for young riders. Its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and trail-friendly geometry make it easy to handle for smaller riders. It has 26-inch wheels for balance and control on dirt paths and singletrack trails.
Equipped with our tunable SyncDrive Sport 70Nm technology, which delivers up to 350 percent more pedaling power, it helps young riders tackle tough climbs with ease. Designed with the new integrated EnergyPak400 and RideControl ONE button controls, it has an integrated look and feel that’s incredibly user-friendly.
The frame is designed for a suspension fork and a 9-speed drivetrain, and the Giant E-bike App lets you tune the motor just the way you like.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO, 80mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9sp
• Crankset: Forged Alloy, 34T
• Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport, powered by YAMAHA
• Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Responsive Hardtail Handling: ALUXX aluminium frame is designed for and fitted with a 80mm suspension fork for a smooth hardtail experience, and the SyncDrive Sport delivers up to 350 percent pedalling power.
• Total Control: RideControl ONE gives this kid’s trail bike integrated, simple button controls that are easy to use. The Giant E-bike App offers navigation, health and fitness functionalities.
• Long-lasting Power: Downtube-integrated EnergyPak Smart battery with 400Wh of capacity charges up to 80% in 60 minutes with our 6A Fast Charger.
**WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE**
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.