Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant FastRoad-E 2 Pro (Charcoal)
This fast and agile E-bike features flat-bar positioning for comfort and control. With hydraulic disc brakes and easy-to-use rack mounts, FastRoad E+ Pro is a great choice for commuting around town or adding miles to your fitness routine.
Built for fitness rides, commuting or zipping around town, this speedy new E-bike has a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frameset with hydraulic disc brakes and rack mounts. It’s designed with a flat handlebar and balanced rider positioning, which makes it feel efficient on the road. The SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 360 percent tunable support and lets you fine-tune the ride just the way you want.
Its RideControl ONE features navigation and fitness data you can control with the Giant E-bike app. And with the long-lasting EnergyPak 375 battery, you have the freedom to ride far and full confidence that you’ll reach your destination.
• Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, 12mm thru-axle
• Fork: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle
• Shifters: Shimano SL Tiagra, 20sp
• Crankset: Alloy Forged, 34-50T
• Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, powered by YAMAHA
• Battery: Giant EnergyPak 375, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Personalised Tuning: SyncDrive Sport motor with 360 percent tunable support lets you fine-tune the ride just the way you want.
• Smart Data Control: RideControl ONE features navigation and fitness data through the Giant E-bike app.
• Long-lasting Power: New EnergyPak 375 Smart battery gives you the confidence to reach your destination, and you also have the option to carry an EnergyPak Plus range extender.
**WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE**
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.