Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Contend AR 2 (White)
Explore an unknown corner of your map. Climb that summit you see in the distance. With disc brakes and smooth-riding and high-volume tyres, this new road machine encourages you to elevate your road riding adventures.
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their road riding abilities, Contend AR 2 combines a smooth, responsive ride quality with an ability to handle adventurous new routes. Its disc-brake integration and generous tyre clearance (up to 38c) put you in control, even on rough roads.
Its D-Fuse composite seatpost dampens road vibrations, giving you a smoother, more enjoyable ride experience and minimising fatigue. This is a true all-rounder for those road riders who have a thirst for adventure.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium, 12mm thru-axle
• Fork: Composite, OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle
• Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 20sp
• Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 34-50T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Balanced Road Geometry: Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
• Smooth Ride Quality: Innovative D-Fuse seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tubeless tyres up to 38c for a smoother ride quality and reduced risk of flats.
• Total Control: Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.