Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant ARX 20 (Orange)
Why should lightweight performance be limited to adult bikes? This sleek little aluminium flyer is the lightest in its category, and it’s designed with stable geometry that makes it easy for young riders to get going.
Most youth bikes are constructed with heavier frames and materials, though the 2020 Giant ARX 20 is designed to be lighter, quicker, and more fun for young riders. Fact is, smaller riders can benefit even more from a lighter bike. With its ALUXX aluminium frame and fork, ARX is the lightest bike in its category—which makes it more fun to ride. The frame features a lower centre of gravity for added stability. It comes in three different wheel size choices for different heights, and has versatile tyres that can handle rough roads, paths and even some dirt.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: Alloy
• Shifters: Shimano M315, 8sp
• Crankset: Alloy 32T, single chainring
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Lightweight: High-quality ALUXX aluminium construction delivers exceptional frame performance with lightest weight in its category.
• Youth-specific features: Lightweight components for enhanced control and safe, ergonomic positioning and fit.
• Versatility: Comes with tyres that can be ridden on roads, gravel or dirt.
**WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE**
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.