Giant Bicycles – 2020 Giant Anthem Adv Pro 29 0 (Black Rainbow)
This superlight composite XC flyer blends the most up-to-date Maestro suspension technology with the speed, control and stability of progressive 29er geometry. If XC racing is your game, this is your express route to the podium.
Engineered with a superlight Advanced-grade carbon frame, including the front triangle and rear swingarm, this full-suspension 29er features 90mm of smooth rear suspension travel and 100mm up front. The proven Maestro rear suspension system includes a trunnion mount shock with a lower leverage ratio for efficient pedalling and braking performance.
The linkage allows for shorter chainstays, which improves the bike’s climbing capabilities and overall agility. The Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter, stiffer and stronger than the previous aluminium version, and other updates include wider Boost hub spacing and an integrated Giant WheelSystem that gives you super strong and stiff wheels for confident, precise handling on XC terrain.
• Frame: Advanced grade composite main frame, Advanced grade composite rear triangle, Maestro 90mm travel, Boost
• Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Factory Live Valve, FIT4 damper, 15×110 Kabolt axle, OverDrive steerer, 100mm travel
• Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12sp
• Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Dub, 34T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• XC Efficiency: Advanced Composite frameset (mainframe and rear swingarm) is superlight with aggressive 69-degree headtube and 73.5-degree seattube angles for faster climbing and accelerating.
• 29er Speed and Stability: Frame geometry and suspension are optimised for 29-inch wheels to deliver a race-winning combo of speed and stability on XC terrain.
• Traction and Control: Updated Maestro Suspension with an Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock delivers smooth suspension performance on XC climbs, corners and descents.
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.