Liv Cycling – 2019 Liv Langma Adv 1 Disc (Charcoal)
THIS FEATHER-LIGHT RACING BIKE DELIVERS THE SPEED AND STRENGTH NEEDED FOR ANY CLIMB, RACE OR RIDE.
The Langma Advanced is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, Langma Advanced is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
• Frame: Advanced grade composite
• Fork: Advanced grade composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
• Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 22sp
• Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 34-50T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Lightweight: The compact Advanced Composite frame, slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider is a serious climbing weapon
• Aero-Features: Innovative tubing design slices through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness
• Precise Handling: This climbing weapon can tackle the return descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Liv Cycling Australia
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women. They offer the only comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists, ranging from beautiful apparel to premium bicycles. No matter the rider’s level or style, Liv provides the best products to help women discover new possibilities through cycling.
This is how we Liv.