Liv Cycling – 2019 Liv Enchant 1 24 Disc (Magenta)
LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO MANOEUVRE, ENCHANT PUTS HER ON A PATH TO ADVENTURE.
Designed to be light, agile, and easy to manoeuvre off-road, Enchant includes a front suspension fork for added comfort and traction. Front and rear hand brakes provide powerful stopping power. Fast-rolling 24 inch wheels and trail-ready tyres make the 2019 Liv Enchant 1 24 Disc a fun, stable bike to help her build confidence and skills. With its easy-to-use twist shifters, she’ll feel excited and secure as she tackles new terrain.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Enchant inspires girls to play in the dirt and mountain bike with fun, colourful style in a lightweight package. Young ones are delighted to hop on, thanks to friendly geometry, low standover height and stability that reinforce a positive learning environment. Complete with a kickstand for fast parking and bell that lets everyone know she’s on the move.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: 50mm travel w/lockout
• Shifters: Shimano SL-RS35, 21sp
• Crankset: Alloy Prowheel, 24-34-42T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Safe: Liv’s Purpose Driven Design gives her a comfortable frame geometry with low standover height for easy manoeuvering and reliable hand brakes safely slow and stop
• Empowering: A front suspension fork and off-road tyres create traction and smooth out bumps so she can build confidence
• Comfort and Control: A comfortable, lightweight ALUXX frame design with an upright riding position and twist shifters inspire girls to learn to mountain bike
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
***If you find a cheaper advertised price on a 2019 Liv Kids Bike in Perth we will happily match the price***
Liv Cycling Australia
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women. They offer the only comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists, ranging from beautiful apparel to premium bicycles. No matter the rider’s level or style, Liv provides the best products to help women discover new possibilities through cycling.
This is how we Liv.