Liv Cycling – 2019 Liv Avail SL 1 Disc (Metallic Black)
FROM EPIC SOLO ADVENTURES TO GROUP ROAD RIDES, AVAIL IS LIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND ENGINEERED FOR FEMALE RIDERS.
The lightweight 2019 Liv Avail SL 1 Disc is handcrafted with ALUXX SL, our highest grade aluminium. Avail optimises a woman’s riding style, providing pedaling efficiency, razor-sharp handling and added compliance. Disc brake technology offers braking confidence and control in variable conditions, and the integrated D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration and fatigue. Other features include the OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket that transfers power directly from each pedal stroke to the road.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Avail SL Disc is fit to handle those long days on the road. When taken in groups or on solo adventures, this bike shines with elegant, modern style. Powerful disc brakes offer confidence and control in variable conditions. Avail SL Disc will lead you down new roads and to up to new heights.
• Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium
• Fork: Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
• Shifters: Shimano 105, 22sp
• Crankset: Shimano RS510, 34-50T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Built for Endurance: Lightweight ALUXX-SL tubing and the modern endurance geometry designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience
• Power Transfer: Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance
• Control: Tackles the roads less traveled with larger-size tyre compatibility, and a D-Fuse seatpost to soak up bumps
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Liv Cycling Australia
Liv is the first cycling brand completely dedicated to women. They offer the only comprehensive product collection designed specifically for female cyclists, ranging from beautiful apparel to premium bicycles. No matter the rider’s level or style, Liv provides the best products to help women discover new possibilities through cycling.
This is how we Liv.