Giant Bicycles – 2019 Giant Trance E Plus 3 Pro (Green/Black)
24 Months Interest Free Finance Available
*Conditions Apply, see in-store for details*
FASTER UP THE CLIMBS, LONGER LOOPS, MORE SINGLETRACK FUN ON ANY GIVEN DAY. GIVE YOURSELF THE POWER AND FREEDOM TO EXTEND YOUR TRAIL-RIDING ADVENTURES.
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the Trance E+ Pro a massive 80Nm of torque and 360 percent support, all controlled by RideControl One. Featuring 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel in the rear, 150mm in the front, and frame geometry that’s designed for 27.5 wheels, this is a whole new way to tackle technical singletrack trails. Enjoy E-bike riding just the way you want—ride with full power or tune it less aggressively. The EnergyPak is cleanly integrated into the downtube of the lightweight ALUXX SL frame and gives you 500Wh of capacity. The RideControl ONE offers an easy to operate button control for a comfortable ride. It all adds up to a fun day out on the trails.
• Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, 360% tuneable support, powered by by YAMAHA
• Battery: Giant EnergyPak500 lithium-ion battery
• Fork: SR Suntour Aion 35 LO-R 150mm suspension fork
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, Shadow+ 10spd
• Brakes: Tektro HDM745 hydraulic disc, 203mm
E-Bike Launch PDF Information Kit
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Total Control: ALUXX SL frameset, 27.5 wheels, and 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel give you superior control for riding technical terrain
• Powerful Motor: High-performance SyncDrive Pro motor with 80Nm of torque and support ratios up to 360 percent lets you ride farther and master all terrain
• RideControl One: Handlebar-integrated control unit for a clean and high end design
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
***If you find a cheaper advertised price on a 2019 Giant Trance E Plus 3 Pro in Perth we will happily match the price***
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.