Giant Bicycles – 2019 Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29er 0 (Carbon)
AMP UP YOUR TRAIL RIDING ADVENTURES WITH THIS ALL-NEW, ALL-CONQUERING 29ER. WHETHER YOU’RE GUNNING FOR FASTER ENDURO TIMES OR BAGGING A BIG BACKCOUNTRY LOOP, DO IT LIKE A BOSS ON THIS BIG-WHEELED SINGLETRACK SHREDDER.
It took years for our team of engineers, product designers and pro riders to create a new mid-travel 29er that met their high standards, but the wait was worth it. The rebirth of this trail bike marks a huge step forward, offering a true advantage in all-round trail performance. It starts with a full composite frame that’s fitted with our most up-to-date Maestro suspension. The Advanced Forged composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock help produce 115mm of smooth rear-wheel travel that’s active and sensitive to small bumps, giving you killer traction and confident control. The frame geometry is all new, with progressive headtube and seattube angles, shorter chainstays and a longer toptube— the 2019 Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29er 0 is engineered to balance the speed and control of its 29-inch wheels with the quickness and agility you need to rail corners, hammer through rock gardens and do it all with confidence and control.
• Frame: Advanced grade composite main frame, Advanced grade composite rear triangle, Maestro 115mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05
• Fork: DVO Sapphire D1, OverDrive steerer, 15x110mm, 130mm travel
• Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12sp
• Crankset: SRAM X01 Eagle, Dub, 32T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• 29er Confidence and Control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents
• Latest Suspension Tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight
• Trail Tuned Chassis: The lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree headtube angle and 74.5-degree seattube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
***If you find a cheaper advertised price on a 2019 Giant Mountain Bike in Perth we will happily match the price***
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.