Giant Bicycles – 2019 Giant Reign SX 1 (Matte Desert/Gloss Black)
FROM THE BIKE PARK TO ENDURO TRACKS TO STEEP SINGLETRACK SHREDDING, THIS ALL-MOUNTAIN BRUISER HAS SWAGGER TO SPARE. THE LIGHTWEIGHT, SUPER-STIFF ALUMINIUM FRAME IS LONG AND LOW, AND ITS MAESTRO SUSPENSION HELPS YOU FLOAT THROUGH THE ROUGH STUFF.
This amped up version of the Reign enduro and all-mountain machine is made for riders who gravitate toward steep, rough and aggressive descents. It offers a longer travel 180mm fork and robust components that make it suitable for unforgiving terrain. The super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame features updated geometry with a longer cockpit that’s designed to optimise its 27.5 wheels. The trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and is bolstered by the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminium design. If hammering through rock gardens and flying down steep descents is your idea of the perfect ride, then 2019 Giant Reign SX 1 is the machine for you.
• Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 160mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05
• Fork: DVO Onyx SC, OverDrive steerer, 15x110mm, 180mm travel
• Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12sp
• Crankset: Truvativ Descendant, 32T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• 27.5 Agility and Control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners
• Latest Suspension Tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 160mm of travel (and 180mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight
• Enduro Geometry: The lightweight and stiff Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.