Giant Bicycles – 2019 Giant Reign 1 (Metallic Orange)
FROM THE BIKE PARK TO ENDURO TRACKS TO STEEP SINGLETRACK SHREDDING, THIS ALL-MOUNTAIN BRUISER HAS SWAGGER TO SPARE. THE LIGHTWEIGHT, SUPER-STIFF ALUMINIUM FRAME IS LONG AND LOW, AND ITS MAESTRO SUSPENSION HELPS YOU FLOAT THROUGH THE ROUGH STUFF.
Built on an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset that’s designed to optimize its 27.5 wheels, the 2019 Giant Reign 1 gives you the capabilities and the confidence to push your limits on aggressive terrain. Its trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and features a lighter, stiffer Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm. Updated geometry with a longer cockpit, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or coil shock-compatible mounts are all aimed at maximising control—especially at speed and on rowdy terrain.
• Frame: ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 160mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05
• Fork: RockShox Lyric RC DebonAir, OverDrive steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, 170mm travel
• Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
• Crankset: Truvativ Descendant Eagle, Dub, 32T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• 27.5 Agility and Control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners
• Latest Suspension Tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 160mm of travel, it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight
• Enduro Geometry: The lightweight and stiff Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.