Giant Bicycles – 2019 Giant Fathom E Plus 2 Pro (Matte Black)
RIDE ROUGH ROADS, PATHS OR SINGLETRACK WITH POWER AND CONTROL. THIS NEW OFF-ROAD E-BIKE HELPS YOU CONQUER HILLS AND CHALLENGING TERRAIN IN A WHOLE NEW WAY.
The all-new Fathom E+ is built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame with trail-friendly geometry. It has a 500Wh EnergyPak that’s integrated into the downtube and the RideControl ONE handlebar control buttons. Smooth looks and even smoother performance. Designed to ride on a variety of terrain, from mild XC to more challenging technical trails, it delivers responsive hardtail handling. The SyncDrive Pro motor technology gives you 360 percent tunable power, and you can adjust it exactly the way you want. The frame is designed for and fitted with a 120mm suspension fork.
• Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, 360% tuneable support, powered by YAMAHA
• Battery: Giant EnergyPak500 lithium-ion battery for longest range
• Fork: Rock Shox Recon RL 120mm suspension fork
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow+ 10spd
• Brakes: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, Fr:203mm, Rr:180mm
E-Bike Launch PDF Information Kit
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Integrated Design: Equipped with smart features including the integrated RideControl ONE with navigation, health and fitness tracking capabilities
• Tuneable Support: SyncDrive Pro motor technology gives you 360 percent tunable power to adjust your E-bike to the way you prefer
• Responsive Hardtail Handling: Frame is designed for and fitted with a 120mm suspension fork for smooth off-road control
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.