Giant Bicycles – 2019 Giant Contend 1 (Blue)
SMOOTH, FAST AND FUN. THIS VERSATILE ALUMINIUM ROAD BIKE BLENDS AGILITY AND COMFORT. SO YOU CAN PUSH THE PACE, RIDE FURTHER, AND HAVE MORE FUN ON THE ROAD.
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, Contend offers responsive acceleration and a more endurance-oriented rider position. A 27.2mm seatpost helps reduce road shocks and vibrations, and there’s enough frame and fork clearance to run wider tyres (up to 28c) to further smooth out the ride. Engineered and built in Giant’s industry-leading aluminium forging facility, it’s a true all-rounder for ambitious road riders.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
• Shifters: Shimano Sora, 18sp
• Crankset: Shimano Sora, 34-50T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• Balanced Road Geometry: Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration
• Smooth Ride Quality: 27.2mm diameter seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations for a smooth ride quality that improves comfort and minimises fatigue
• Total Control: All condition 28c tyres help keep Contend planted in wet weather and on rough roads
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.