Giant Bicycles – 2019 Giant ATX 1 (Grey)
NAVIGATE URBAN STREETS, CRUISE THE BIKE PATH, OR EXPLORE FOREST TRAILS. PART MOUNTAIN BIKE, WITH ITS FLAT HANDLEBAR AND PLUSH SUSPENSION BIKE, AND PART CITY BIKE, ATX IS AT HOME IN VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTS.
Closely related to Giant off-road bikes, the 2019 Giant ATX 1 features the familiar flat-handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. A lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. It also uses size-specific wheel diameters—smaller size bikes use 26-inch wheels, while larger sizes use 27.5. This tailors the bike’s handling to every rider’s size and height. Powerful disc brake technology on selected models gives you confident handling in all weather or riding conditions, and integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
• Frame: ALUXX grade aluminium
• Fork: Suntour XCT HLO w/lockout, 100mm travel
• Shifters: Shimano EF500, 24sp
• Crankset: ProWheel Flint, 42-32-24T
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
• All-Terrain Versatility: With a mountain bike style flat handlebar, suspension fork and disc brakes on selected models in the range, you can ride road or dirt with confidence
• Lightweight and Durable: Frameset constructed with high-quality ALUXX aluminium
• Comfort and Stability: Frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability on rough roads, paths or trails
For full specifications please click on ‘Download Product Specifications’
Giant Bicycles Australia
It’s true that Giant is the world’s largest producer of high-quality bikes, but they never forget where we came from. Giant started small, and were founded on the idea that the best way to inspire passion for cycling is to create the best products, and make them accessible to all riders.
Ride Life. Ride Giant.