Giant Bicycles – 2017 Giant XtC Advanced 29er 3 (Deep Blue)
29-INCH WHEELS AND AN OPTION FOR 27.5+ MAKE THIS VERSATILE HARDTAIL A PERFECT CHOICE FOR VARIED OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES.
This all-new, multifaceted hardtail has a lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame that’s loaded with technologies for various off-road adventures. In its 29er form, it’s ready to race. But you can also switch it up and convert to 27.5+, or even go singlespeed – making the 2017 Giant XtC Advanced 29er 3 a true do-it-all XC machine for whatever terrain and conditions you face.
It features wider Boost hub spacing (148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for better handling, adds tyre clearance and optimises the chainline for flawless drivetrain performance. A 27.2mm seatpost adds compliance, the MegaDrive downtube and toptube work together to maximise chassis stiffness and a PowerCore bottom bracket gives you ultra-efficient power transfer.
• Advanced-grade composite mainframe
• MegaDrive downtube connects the headtube and bottom bracket
• OverDrive steerer tube for precise front-end steering stiffness
• PowerCore bottom bracket for unparalleled pedalling efficiency
• Internal cable routing for sleek, uncluttered performance and looks
• 27.5+ or 29 wheel compatible for unrivalled versatility
• Singlespeed convertible for multiple riding styles and preferences
• Internal seatpost clamp for clean frameset aesthetics
• Convertible dropout design for multiple wheel configurations
• Boost 12×148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and efficiency