Giant Bicycles – 2017 Giant Trance 1 (Grey)
BE READY FOR ANY TERRAIN. TOUGH CLIMBS, ROWDY DESCENTS, ALL-DAY EPICS. THIS IS A TRAIL BIKE THAT THRIVES IN ALL CONDITIONS.
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new 2017 Giant Trance 1 puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front.
All optimised for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tyre clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tames the terrain.
• ALUXX SL grade aluminium frame
• New Advanced Forged composite technology upper-rocker arm
• MegaDrive downtube connects the headtube and bottom bracket
• OverDrive steerer tube for precise front-end steering stiffness
• PowerCore bottom bracket for unparalleled pedalling efficiency
• 27.5-inch wheel specific geometry optimises control
• Internal cable routing for sleek, uncluttered performance and looks
• Integrated downtube and chainstay protection
• ISCG-05 chain guide compatibility
• Boost 15×110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling and tyre clearance