Stans NoTubes Dart Tool
The DART Tool is designed to be extremely light, durable, and easy to fit into pockets and packs, while offering an ergonomic design that’s easy to hold and allows precision DART placement.
The DART Tool’s handle includes a built-in valve core remover, making it easy to add sealant. The tool is made of an ultra-strong but light molded plastic. Because even the small details are important, the rod that presses DARTs into punctures is made of ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly strong carbon. The length of the rod is specifically calibrated to let you insert DARTs to the perfect depth every time, just by pressing until the head of the DART Tool contacts your tire. No more damage to rim or rim tape during a fast repair.
• Repairs large punctures and slices
• Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
• Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
• Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
• Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
• Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
• Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
• Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
• Simple and easy to refill
Most important of all, we designed the DART to be quick to deploy, so you can get back on the trail fast. The head of the DART Tool is double-sided and reversible, allowing it to hold two sealed DARTs on each side. This makes it possible to install two DARTs quickly when sealing the largest slices or multiple punctures. Clear caps protect the stored DARTS, keeping them clean and ready to use, while being quick to unthread and easy to see through to ensure you have a fresh DART ready for your next ride. It all fits together in a compact tool that easily fits in any pocket or pack and can be accessed quickly, without having to disassemble anything on your bike.
Stans No Tubes International