PG-1230 NX Eagle Cassette 11-50 12 Speed
Ride anywhere with the wide-range PG-1230, 11- to 50-tooth Eagle™ cassette. The NX cassette gives riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle™ ecosystem affords with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels. The PG-1230 is the only Eagle™ cassette designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse.
• Compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed splined driver bodies.
• This PG-1230 cassette is an integral part of the SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain Ecosystem.
• Wide 11-50t gear range—a perfect fit for any ride with optimized gear steps across entire range.
• Technology Highlights: Power Glide
• Weight: 615g
• Material: 8 lightweight, stamped steel cogs and 4 high-strength steel cogs pinned onto an aluminum spider
• Speed: 12
• Colour: Black
• Compatibility: All levels of Eagle™ drivetrain systems
Power Glide II
Cassette technology optimized for offroad. More reliable. More durable. Better performing, thanks to an optimal tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting. Go climb a mountain.
Incremental enhancements. Perpetual improvements. Revolutionary Innovation. When advancements are continuously made to every attribute of every component, the result is overall performance that is simply second to none. And to real cycling enthusiasts, there is nothing more gratifying than achieving the ultimate ride. And the best part is they just keep making it better.
This is what SRAM is all about. Sure, a casual rider will appreciate solid performance, reliability, dependability and all the standard qualities one would expect. But it’s the riders who live and breathe bicycles who love them the most because bicycles are what they love, too. In fact, they’re their only love.
Narrow minded yet forward thinking.