Giant Recon TL 200 Lumens
Maintain Visibility All the Time. As with all the lights in the Recon series, the new Recon TL 200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI standard and is IPX7 certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time.
• Maximum output to 200 lumens
• ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
• Water proof to IPX7 standard
• Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
• Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
• Light memory mode
• Compatible with saddle rail mount*, providing optimal angle for visibility
*Saddle rail mount sold separately
Size: 53 x 28 x 28mm
Weight: 46g with mount
Max Output: 200 lumens
Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (1000mAh)
Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.