Giant Recon HL 800 Lumens
The Recon HL 800 combines a slim outlook with powerful output, making it perfect for use on handlebars or helmets.
• Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light and changes output accordingly
• ANSI certified lumens and run time
• Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
• Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminium casing
• Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
• Includes adjustable GoPro mount
Size: 103 x 30 x29mm
Weight: 103g without mount
Output: 800 lumens
Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (2600mAh)
Water resistance: IPX6
Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Runtime: High (800LM) 1.5hrs, Middle 3.5hrs (400LM), Low 7hrs (200LM), Smart (100LM> 200LM with flash output in Day) 38hrs; (400LM with steady output at Night) 3.5hrs, Flash 33hrs (100LM)
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.