Giant Recon HL 100 Lumens
Compact and Versatile. The Recon HL 100 is easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight. With an integrated power indicator and IPX7 waterproof certification, the Recon HL 100 provides maximum high-powered visibility at an accessible price.
• Maximum output to 100 lumens
• ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
• Water proof to IPX7 standard
• Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility
• Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
• Light memory mode
Size: 31 x 31 x 32mm
Weight: 33g with mount
Max Output: 100 lumens
Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (420mAh)
Runtime: High 2.5hrs (100LM), Low 4.5hrs (50LM), High Flash 8hrs (100LM), Low Flash 14hrs (5LM), Night Flash Mode 6hrs (20LM)
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.