Giant Recon HL 900 Bicycle Head Light
SMARTER SEEING. Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL900 utilizes SpeedBeam technology, which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed; also features a light sensor to monitor ambient light source to change light output; these features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer and smarter.
• USB Rechargeable
• SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed
• Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night
• Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen
• Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified
• Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
• Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure
• Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
• Includes adjustable GoPro mount
Size: 105x28x30 mm
Weight: 108g without mount
Output: 900 lumens
Runtime: High (900LM) 1.6hrs, Middle 4.5hrs (450LM), Low 10hrs (150LM), Smart (450LM with flash output in Day) 24hrs; (450LM with steady output at Night) 2.8hrs, Flash (100LM) 50hrs
Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (3000mAh)
Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1
Giant Bicycles Australia
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.