Giant Rail SX MIPS Matte Blue
Give yourself the confidence to crush it. Whether you’re making the crux move on a technical climb or bombing down the mountain on steep, rocky terrain, you need full protection to perform at your peak. The new Rail SX was developed to meet the demands of the Giant Factory Off-Road Team’s pro enduro riders. It features an integrated MIPS Brain Protection System, and a lightweight, highly ventilated design to keep you comfortable and in control when you’re pushing your limits.
• Trail-specific maximum enduro coverage EPS construction; 3mm lower (Front), 3-5mm lower(sides), 8-10mm lower (back)
• MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design
• AirFlow ventilation combines 18 straight vents with straight, non-tapered walls to guide airflow through deep internal channels to keep riders cool at variable speeds
• Removable moto-style extended protection visor mounts cleanly to the sides and is infinitely adjustable on the move
• Integrated strap clip on the rear keeps goggle straps in position and prevents them from falling off during a crash
• Low-speed and high-speed impact-tuned construction with Direct Support vents, optimized low-density EPS, and ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shells all in-mold bonded together
• Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch One Pro™ fit system, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm™ webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box
• Cinch One Pro™ fit system offers 360-degree coverage and positioning with secure, adjustable height for full protection, support and comfort
• Lightweight LiteForm™ webbing wraps around for a more secure fit
• TransTextura Plus™ anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
• Dual-position integrated mounting surfaces, GoPro™ curved mount compatible for cameras and the new Giant Recon light system
All Giant and Liv Helmets are tested according to international standards for bicycle helmets, both in-factory and at certified third party facilities.
This Giant Rail SX MIPS Matte Blue Helmet conforms to the AS/NZS 2063:2008 standard for bicycle helmets. This helmet is not intended for motor sport use.
Giant Bicycles Australia
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.
GIANT RAIL SX MIPS MATTE BLUE
or 4 payments of $44.99 with Afterpay
|Out of stock||Large (59-63cm) / 410 grams||$179.95|
|In stock||Medium (55-59cm) / 360 grams||$179.95|
Giant Rail SX MIPS Matte Blue