Giant Neos Track GPS Computer
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver
• As used by Team Sunweb pro cycling team
• Intuitive, easy to use user interface
• Navigation via GPX file upload or device ride history
• Accompanying NeosTrack APP available to download from Google Play or iOS APP store
• Connects to ANT+ or BLE devices
• Large easy-to-read 2.6” LCD Anti-glare display
• Enhanced battery life: Up to 33 hours on a single charge
• Di2 compatibility via Bluetooth
• IPX7 waterproof protection
• File Compatibility: Ride data saved in “fit” file format for uploads to popular training software sites such as TrainingPeaks™, Strava™, etc.
• Training Smart System: Provides a variety of power data (Current Power/IF/TSS/Pedal Balance) also with pre-loaded “FTP” test protocol and “To Plan” function, which allows tracking physical condition and customised workouts
Giant Neos Track GPS Computer User Information
Download – Launch Book
Download – Quick Start Guide
Download – User Manual
Giant Bicycles Australia
Giant bicycles started in 1972 with one goal: Create a better cycling experience for people around the world.
The founders of Giant were craftsmen and engineers. They understood their strengths. So to make cycling more enjoyable and accessible to people around the world, they did what they knew best. They set out to improve the cycling experience by following three guiding principles: craftsmanship, innovation and inspiration.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.