I am not an elite cyclist, a fabulous navigator, a great photographer or a tech head. I do find myself “located between two known points” (you might use the word “lost”). I often over estimate my abilities and try to ride too far in a day. I am over weight, I get a sore back and am middle aged. I usually photograph and video using my phone. What I do have is:
- Plenty of experience (I bought my first MTB in 1985 and started riding around the Perth Hills then)
- Local knowledge (I have been exploring WA by bike and motorbike for 30 years)
- Map reading experience (20 years in the Army Reserve and 11 years with SES)
- Munda Biddi riding experience (I have documented over 60 days on the trail since 2004)
- I also like to record my rides in diary and data form, as well as take lots of photos and video.
By putting it all together I came up with this website. If I can ride the Munda Biddi, so can you.
Please keep in mind that I work on Follow My Ride in my spare time. This means I am unable to help with things like info on current diversions, up-to-date opening hours, transport timetables etc. I may also take a couple of days to respond to any emails, but I am sure you have not left your enquiry to the last minute!